DE MUJERES
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

DE MUJERES

EL FORO PARA ELLAS DONDE ELLOS TAMBIEN OPINAN

ÍndiceGaleríaÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Conectarse
Nombre de Usuario:
Contraseña:
Entrar automáticamente en cada visita: 
:: Recuperar mi contraseña
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Últimos temas
Mejores posteadores
El Bailarin (2791)
Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_vote_lcapAnti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_voting_barAnti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_vote_rcap 
InstaForex Yendi (1559)
Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_vote_lcapAnti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_voting_barAnti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_vote_rcap 
jimo (644)
aixalda (570)
eduinee (423)
distante (372)
Admin (301)
Grecia (257)
danielmc87 (159)
Hechicera (155)
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 12 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 12 Invitados

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 73 durante el Lun Ene 26 2009, 23:09
Estadísticas
Tenemos 931 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es cecimenmendez

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 9762 mensajes en 1780 argumentos.

vuelos baratos
GANA DINERO
Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? Demujeresiy2
Sondeo
FUISTE INFIEL ALGUNA VEZ?
SI
Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_vote_lcap53%Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 187 ]
NO
Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_vote_lcap47%Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 163 ]
Votos Totales : 350
AMIGOS
Bookmarking social
Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de DE MUJERES en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST?

AutorMensaje
Mjanet
Usuario Avanzado
Usuario Avanzado

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 38
Localizacion : mexico
Pais de Origen : Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? United10

Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? Empty
MensajeTema: Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST?   Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST? EmptyJue Ene 13 2022, 18:52

Wrinkles in the mouth are one of the most common signs of aging and not to mention crow’s feet, those little wrinkles around the eyes that are difficult to remove; It might seem that the only option to get rid of them is using cosmetic procedures, however, that is not true, since you can disappear them with the papaya leaf. Just as you read it! With this home remedy, your skin will look younger than ever.

Surely you have heard that to avoid wrinkles in the mouth “you do not have to smile so much”, but that is false, and we cannot limit ourselves in that sense. Imagine not enjoying life for that! In the case of crow’s feet, their appearance is also linked to this belief, due to the gesture we make when we laugh, in which we generally squeeze our eyes. As we do not want to avoid our happiness, it is best to try natural remedies, such as papaya leaf, to eliminate wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet super easy and fast. But first, let’s discover the advantages of this fruit and its leaves.

Papaya: Mask to remove freckles, blemishes and easily lighten the face
What benefits does papaya have for the skin?
-Eliminate spots: forget about the marks of acne, aging or sun; papaya enzymes even out skin tone.

-Disappears wrinkles: say goodbye to the first signs of aging in the mouth, forehead or around the eyes; papaya reduces fine lines.

-Glow skin: papaya contains vitamins A, B and C and some minerals such as potassium, phosphorus and calcium, nutrients that give the skin a fresh and rested appearance.

Benefits of papaya leaf
-It reduces inflammation, making it a good remedy for bags under the eyes.

-Helps in the treatment against acne.

-Strengthens hair and prevents hair loss, as well as restores shine.

-It contains numerous antioxidants that help the skin to stay young for much longer.

Home remedies to eliminate wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet

To use the papaya leaf and show off a youthful skin, prepare the following mask. You need:

A handful of papaya leaves.
Half a cup of warm water.
A tablespoon of olive oil.
Preparation and how to use:

-First, perform an allergy test 24 hours before application.

-After this time, heat the water and when it is lukewarm, pour it into a blender; add the papaya leaves.

-Afterwards, add the olive oil and blend everything; once ready, spread over crow’s feet and wrinkles in mouth; let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.

Once you observe the changes that the papaya leaf makes in your skin, you will not let it go and it will be part of your skincare. This home remedy can be used up to 4 times a week, this is how you will disappear the annoying wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet.
https://supplementsobserver.com/anti-aging-how-to-use-papaya-leaf-to-remove-wrinkles-in-the-mouth-and-crows-feet-easy-and-fast/

Anti-aging: How to use papaya leaf to remove wrinkles in the mouth and crow’s feet EASY and FAST?
Página 1 de 1.