DE MUJERES
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

DE MUJERES

EL FORO PARA ELLAS DONDE ELLOS TAMBIEN OPINAN

ÍndiceGaleríaÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Conectarse
Nombre de Usuario:
Contraseña:
Entrar automáticamente en cada visita: 
:: Recuperar mi contraseña
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Últimos temas
Mejores posteadores
El Bailarin (2791)
Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_vote_lcapFoot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_voting_barFoot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_vote_rcap 
InstaForex Yendi (1559)
Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_vote_lcapFoot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_voting_barFoot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_vote_rcap 
jimo (644)
aixalda (570)
eduinee (423)
distante (372)
Admin (301)
Grecia (257)
danielmc87 (159)
Hechicera (155)
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 15 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 15 Invitados :: 1 Motor de búsqueda

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 73 durante el Lun Ene 26 2009, 23:09
Estadísticas
Tenemos 931 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es cecimenmendez

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 9762 mensajes en 1780 argumentos.

vuelos baratos
GANA DINERO
Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally Demujeresiy2
Sondeo
FUISTE INFIEL ALGUNA VEZ?
SI
Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_vote_lcap53%Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 187 ]
NO
Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_vote_lcap47%Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 163 ]
Votos Totales : 350
AMIGOS
Bookmarking social
Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de DE MUJERES en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally

AutorMensaje
Mjanet
Usuario Avanzado
Usuario Avanzado

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 38
Localizacion : mexico
Pais de Origen : Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally United10

Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally Empty
MensajeTema: Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally   Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally EmptyMiér Ene 19 2022, 15:33

Foot fungus, medically called athlete’s foot, is a fungal infection that usually begins between the toes and usually occurs in people whose feet are heavily sweaty when they are enclosed in tight-fitting shoes, according to the Mayo Clinic. non-profit organization dedicated to clinical practice, education and research.

The signs and symptoms of athlete’s foot are a rash that can cause peeling and is usually itchy, stinging, and burning. Athlete’s foot is contagious and can be spread through contaminated floors, towels, or clothing.

For this reason, the beauty portal “Hoy en Belleza” revealed that there is a natural way to eliminate foot fungus and five aspirins are needed; the juice of a lemon and a pumice stone. Next, the aspirin must be crushed and mixed with the lemon juice. Afterwards, it should be applied to the feet and left on for thirty minutes. Subsequently, the mixture is removed with cold water and finally the pumice stone must be rubbed to remove dead skin. This procedure should be done two to three times a week.

It should be noted that aspirin has acetic acid and salicylic acid, substances that are good for fighting fungi, as they have cleansing properties. Also, aspirin has antibacterial properties. Likewise, this drug has exfoliating properties. For its part, thanks to limonene, lemon has antifungal and antibacterial properties, which is why it helps fight diseases.

Another natural recipe is garlic and lemon, since garlic also works as a natural treatment for foot fungus thanks to its antibiotic and antimicrobial properties, making it a good ingredient to enhance the antiseptic effects of lemon. The preparation consists of boiling about five garlic in a cup of water, then let it rest and then add the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon. The feet should be soaked in the preparation and allowed to soak for about 15 minutes.

Along the same lines, another natural way is with apple and lemon cider vinegar, since apple cider vinegar helps regulate the pH of the skin and prevent the development of fungi, so it can also be combined with lemon. Equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water are mixed and a few drops of lemon juice are added. Then with a cotton ball or gauze this preparation is passed over the affected parts and allowed to dry until the product has been absorbed.

On the other hand, Mayo Clinic listed some tips that can help prevent athlete’s foot or relieve symptoms if there is infection:

Keep your feet dry, especially between the toes. Be barefoot to air your feet as much as possible while at home. Dry the area between your toes after a bath or shower.

Change your stockings regularly. If the feet are very sweaty, the socks should be changed twice a day.
Wear lightweight, ventilated shoes. Avoid wearing shoes made with synthetic materials, such as vinyl or rubber.

Alternate shoes. Not wearing the same pair of shoes every day so they can dry out after they are worn.

Protect feet in public places. Wear sandals or water shoes when in public pools, showers, and changing rooms.

Treat the foot. Use talcum powder on the foot daily, preferably antifungal powder.

Do not share shoes. Swapping can spread a fungal infection.

According to experts, those with certain diseases, such as diabetes, should skip home remedies and contact a doctor immediately if they detect foot problems.

If home remedies don’t work, antifungal creams found in drug stores might be a good option. If the problem spreads, worsens, or does not respond to these home remedies, people should visit the doctor to start treatment.
https://supplementsobserver.com/foot-fungus-the-remedy-that-helps-eliminate-them-naturally/

Foot fungus: the remedy that helps eliminate them naturally
Página 1 de 1.