DE MUJERES
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

DE MUJERES

EL FORO PARA ELLAS DONDE ELLOS TAMBIEN OPINAN

ÍndiceGaleríaÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Conectarse
Nombre de Usuario:
Contraseña:
Entrar automáticamente en cada visita: 
:: Recuperar mi contraseña
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Últimos temas
Mejores posteadores
El Bailarin (2791)
Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_vote_lcapOperating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_voting_barOperating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_vote_rcap 
InstaForex Yendi (1559)
Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_vote_lcapOperating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_voting_barOperating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_vote_rcap 
jimo (644)
aixalda (570)
eduinee (423)
distante (372)
Admin (301)
Grecia (257)
danielmc87 (159)
Hechicera (155)
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 10 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 10 Invitados

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 73 durante el Lun Ene 26 2009, 23:09
Estadísticas
Tenemos 931 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es cecimenmendez

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 9762 mensajes en 1780 argumentos.

vuelos baratos
GANA DINERO
Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS Demujeresiy2
Sondeo
FUISTE INFIEL ALGUNA VEZ?
SI
Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_vote_lcap53%Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 187 ]
NO
Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_vote_lcap47%Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 163 ]
Votos Totales : 350
AMIGOS
Bookmarking social
Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de DE MUJERES en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Mjanet
Usuario Avanzado
Usuario Avanzado

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 38
Localizacion : mexico
Pais de Origen : Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS United10

Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS Empty
MensajeTema: Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS   Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS EmptyVie Nov 12 2021, 18:16

When a professional is given the privilege of leading a Luxury Villa Rental Company, it comes with significant amount of responsibilities and expectations. Whether the company is operating in the snowy mountains or on the beautiful sandy beaches, the elements remain the same. For terms of this discussion, we’ll focus on operating a luxury villa rental company in BCS, Mexico. And even though Latin America has different cultural standards than USA or Canada, the requirements of luxury hospitality remain the same.

What is hospitality and is it any different from luxury hospitality? I had this discussion with an associate recently at a conference in Arizona, USA. If someone works in hospitality, they are generally dedicated to the well-being of the people who choose to visit their establishment. Their job is to make sure that “guests” and “visitors” are comfortable and happy with the products and services they are paying for. As most hospitality professionals will tell you, ‘It’s not one thing that makes great hospitality, it’s the entire package.’ This means there is no item too small. From delivering dry cleaning, to pet care, to security services; it’s about procuring the entire experience. If that’s the case, then what does it mean to be a Luxury Hospitality provider?

Transitioning the elements of hospitality into an actual hands-on, real world approach is one of the most important parts of running a luxury villa rental company. The rental villa is only one of the elements that comprises the luxury experience. The villa needs to be coordinated with all of the accoutrement that goes with it. Being able to put those together, and coordinating their synergies effortlessly is the magic that separates good rental companies from great luxury vacation villa experts. As an example, our team makes this scenario work by utilizing the following techniques, which become our guest guarantees.

Our villas go through a rigorous home inspection test. At the very basic level, if we don’t want to stay in the villas ourselves, then they are not ready for our guest’s arrival. This includes all element of an operating home: hot water, A/C, clean towels and sheets, propane levels checked, TVs working, etc. Although this seems like an easy task to complete, it is a constant job to ensure they are updated, since many of the homes we manage are uninhabited for weeks at a time. Our team spends a lot of time in each home prior to guest arrival to ensure these items are managed properly.

Luxury villa rentals requires a certain element of heart, passion and empathy. From the moment a guest confirms their reservation, a member of our concierge staff will call them to begin preparing their vacation itinerary. This is an intricate part of what makes our service unique. It allows the guest to meet our company, connect, feel comfortable and know that someone is there to receive them when they arrive. It also gives us an opportunity to get to know them, their dislikes, their expectations and most importantly, if there is something they are celebrating. We know these are things that are important to the people we serve.

The final element is about anticipation. Our team needs to anticipate what will make guests happy, what will make them mad, what they expect and what they don’t care much about. If we can always be one step ahead of our guests, we can ensure they have a great experience. This is what we strive to meet and exceed and the reason why so many come back again and again.
https://landandbuilding.com/blog/2021/11/12/operating-luxury-rental-properties-in-bcs/
jimo
Usuario Hiperactivo
Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS 77174553pu3
jimo

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 644
Localizacion : yauco,puerto rico
Pais de Origen : Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS Puerto10

Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS   Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS EmptySáb Nov 13 2021, 04:18

cheers
http://relampagos.activoforo.com/

Operating Luxury Rental Properties in BCS
Página 1 de 1.